Gabriella's Garden Pool: Palawan's Paradise Awaits!

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabriella's Garden Pool: Palawan's Paradise Awaits!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a review of [Insert Hotel Name Here], and trust me, it's a ride. Forget those polished, predictable travel blogs – this is the real deal, flaws and all. We’re talking accessibility, Wi-Fi woes, spa experiences gone sideways, and enough food options to make your head spin. Let's get into it, shall we?

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag (Mostly Good, Though!)

Alright, let's start with the important stuff. I'm happy to report that [Insert Hotel Name Here] does seem to take accessibility seriously, at least on paper. They boast a good deal of wheelchair accessibility, which is fantastic. We're talking things like elevators, which is crucial, and I spotted things like ramps and accessible rooms. However, I didn't personally test it, so double-check their specific accessibility details if you have particular needs. I’m always a little wary of overly-enthusiastic online descriptions. I’d call ahead and ask some specific questions.

On-site accessible restaurants / lounges - I didn't see any glaring issues on this front, but same caveat applies - check before you go.

Internet: Wi-Fi Woes and Glorious LANs!

Okay, internet. Let's be honest, in this day and age, shoddy Wi-Fi is a travel dealbreaker. [Insert Hotel Name Here] claims to have free Wi-Fi in all rooms. The claim may be true, but the reality… well, it was patchy. I’d be working away in my room on my laptop, and BAM! The connection would disappear, leaving me staring at a spinning wheel of doom. Seriously, it felt like I was back in the dial-up era.

But here's the kicker! They also offer LAN internet! (Internet [LAN] in the listing). My inner geek did a happy dance. I, for the love of productivity, hauled out the old LAN cable (thank you, early 2000s tech!), plugged it in, and BAM! Instant, reliable internet. It was like finding a hidden treasure. So, word to the wise: bring a LAN cable. You'll thank me later.

Internet services - Fine, pretty standard to what you'd expect, but a good back up for those Wifi hiccups.

Wi-Fi in public areas - The public areas also had Wi-Fi, but it was just as unreliable as in the rooms.

Cleanliness & Safety: Doing Their Best, I Think

This is another area where they tried. The listing mentions things like “anti-viral cleaning products,” “daily disinfection in common areas,” and “room sanitization between stays.” All good things, especially these days. I did see staff wiping down surfaces and using hand sanitizer stations.

Anti-viral cleaning products - A good sign that they're trying to be as safe as possible.

Breakfast in room: I didn’t order it, but nice to know it's an option if you feel like it.

Breakfast takeaway service - Again, good option. I’m guessing it's a continental breakfast though.

Cashless payment service - Modern!

Daily disinfection in common areas - Evidence of this was pretty visible.

Doctor/nurse on call - Always a good idea.

First aid kit - Phew.

Hand sanitizer - Everywhere.

Hot water linen and laundry washing - Standard, but good to see it mentioned!

Hygiene certification - I didn’t see any official certifications, which made me wonder, though.

Individually-wrapped food options - Noted

Physical distancing of at least 1 meter - They tried, but it's tough in a busy buffet.

Professional-grade sanitizing services - Promising.

Room sanitization opt-out available - Good for me, a germophobe.

Rooms sanitized between stays - Encouraging!

Safe dining setup - Okay.

Sanitized kitchen and tableware items - I hope so.

Shared stationery removed - Good.

Staff trained in safety protocol - Again, hope so.

Sterilizing equipment - Hopefully!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (With Some Quirks)

Okay, food! This is where [Insert Hotel Name Here] really shines… and also, where it occasionally stumbles!

  • Restaurants: They offer several restaurants.
  • A la carte in the Restaurant: Yum.
  • Alternative meal arrangement: Always welcome.
  • Asian breakfast: The Asian breakfast was a revelation. I went for it every day (even when I was "too full"). The congee was to die for. I'm still dreaming of that congee.
  • Asian cuisine in restaurant: Yes.
  • Bar and Poolside bar: A must-have.
  • Bottle of water: Complimentary.
  • Breakfast [buffet]: The buffet was HUGE.
  • Breakfast service: Yes.
  • Buffet in restaurant: See above.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Present and accounted for.
  • Coffee shop: A caffeine fix is always appreciated.
  • Desserts in restaurant: Oh, the desserts.
  • Happy hour: YES.
  • International cuisine in restaurant: Yes.
  • Restaurants: A varied selection, generally speaking.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Perfect for those midnight cravings.
  • Salad in restaurant: Good.
  • Snack bar: A quick fix option.
  • Soup in restaurant: Sometimes.
  • Vegetarian restaurant: Available.
  • Western breakfast: A bit standard, but there were solid options.
  • Western cuisine in restaurant: Obviously.

The buffet was an absolute beast. And I mean that in the best way possible. It was sprawling, a riot of colors and aromas. The Asian breakfast, as I mentioned, was chef's kiss. The Western food was decent, though a little…predictable. The coffee, though, was a bit hit-or-miss. Some days it was strong and flavorful, others it tasted like dishwater.

One memorable moment: I was piling my plate high with a gorgeous array of pastries when I noticed a small, rather grumpy-looking woman glaring at me from across the room. She was clearly judging my pastry choices. It was a mini-battle of wills, and I won. I went back for seconds. The poolside bar: a blessing.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things Matter

  • Air conditioning in public area - essential.
  • Audio-visual equipment for special events - good for the business travelers.
  • Business facilities - present.
  • Cash withdrawal - handy.
  • Concierge and contact-less check-in: Always helpful.
  • Convenience store: For last-minute needs.
  • Currency exchange: Useful.
  • Daily housekeeping- Yes.
  • Doorman: Welcome.
  • Dry cleaning and elevator: Again, essential.
  • Essential condiments: I assume the basics.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: Good.
  • Food delivery: Modern.
  • Gift/souvenir shop: For impulse buys.
  • Indoor venue for special events: Okay
  • Invoice provided: Good.
  • Ironing service: Helpful.
  • Laundry service: Yay.
  • Luggage storage: Handy.
  • Meeting/banquet facilities: Big.
  • Meetings, Meeting stationery: Business friendly.
  • On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events: Nice to have.
  • Projector/LED display: Business friendly.
  • Safety deposit boxes: Secure!
  • Seminars: Work-appropriate.
  • Shrine: Adds character.
  • Smoking area: For people who smoke.
  • Terrace: Relaxing.
  • Wi-Fi for special events: In case the regular Wi-Fi is a challenge.
  • Xerox/fax in business center: For printing, copying, faxing.

The concierge was a lifesaver. The staff were generally helpful, but the English wasn't always perfect, which led to a few amusing miscommunications. One time, I asked for "a bottle of water" and received…a bottle of water (it's funny, but it could have been better!).

For the Kids: A Mixed Bag (Again!)

  • Babysitting service - nice for parents.
  • Family/child friendly - it felt family-friendly.
  • Kids facilities - Present.
  • Kids meal - good for kids.

I didn't have kids with me, but I did see some families enjoying themselves. There were kids' facilities in place, so it’s a solid option for families.

Things to Do: Ways to Relax

*

Escape to Paradise: Italy's Hidden Gem, Cesco Borso Country Club

Book Now

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into this…Gabrielle's Garden Pool adventure in El Nido, Palawan. Forget your pristine, robot-written itineraries. This is the REAL DEAL. Prepare for typos, tangents, and probably a whole lot of me gushing about how ridiculously beautiful it all is.

Gabrielle's Garden Pool: Palawan – The Messy, Magnificent Masterplan (Maybe?)

Day 1: Arrival & The "Are We REALLY Here?" Moment

  • Morning (8:00 AM): Landed in El Nido (ENI), which is basically paradise disguised as a tiny airstrip. The humidity? It hits you like a warm, slightly unwelcome hug. Seriously, my hair went from "effortlessly chic" to "defeated brillo pad" within seconds. That's the first sign you're not in Kansas (or wherever you're from) anymore.

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM): The Transfer to Gabrielle's Garden Pool: This is where things start getting…interesting. Had imagined a breezy golf cart ride. Instead, we got a van that may or may not have seen better days. The driver, bless his heart, was enthusiastic, even if his navigation skills relied heavily on pointing and the occasional "Ah, Philippines!" uttered with a wide grin. The bumpy roads? A character-building experience, for sure. The scenery, though…jaw-dropping. Jungles exploding in vibrant green, turquoise water peeking through the trees… I was pretty sure I was hallucinating and then I felt like "Are we REALLY Here?" (I said that a lot)

  • Late Morning (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Check-in Delights (and Minor Chaos). Gabrielle's Garden…a little bit magical, right? Imagine…private pool in a cute villa, lush tropical foliage engulfing it. But first, the check-in process! Bless the lovely staff, they were working, but a hiccup with the room keys sent us on a bit of a scavenger hunt for the right villa. It gave us more time to admire the surroundings - which, honestly, isn't a bad thing. Got a fresh coconut water in my hand, which I promptly spilled while trying to take a flattering selfie. (Note to self: less coconut water, more practice).

  • Early Afternoon (11:00 AM - 4:00 PM): Pool Time! (Priorities, people, priorities!) This is where the real vacation begins. The pool at Gabrielle's Garden? It’s even better than the pictures, and the pictures are already stunning. Spent, like, a solid three hours swimming, sunbathing, and attempting to perfect my underwater selfie game (still a work in progress). Met a couple from Switzerland who were also there, the guy kept his expensive watch on the whole time, really annoying.

  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Exploration and Sunset Shenanigans. Okay, fine, we tore ourselves away from the pool. Needed to explore the immediate surroundings. The villas are perfectly situated, and the walk up to the main common area is full of vibrant local life. We found a small beach nearby (forget the name, honestly – too busy being mesmerized) and watched the sunset. It wasn’t just golden; it was a freaking explosion of pinks, oranges, and purples. The kind of sunset that makes you want to write poetry (and immediately delete it because it's probably terrible).

  • Evening (7:00 PM onwards): Dinner and the First Night Vibes. Dinner at the resort – the food was good, not great. The portions, though? Filipino hospitality is NO joke. The staff was so attentive, I felt like royalty. Stayed up late, chatting about the day, and listening to the crickets and the occasional…something else moving in the bushes. (Probably harmless. Hopefully.) The first night always brings those little niggling anxieties, like "Did I pack enough sunscreen?" and "Is that a spider the size of my head?" Overall, very peaceful, very…surreal.

Day 2: Island Hopping, Holy Hell! And the Sand, Oh, The Sand!

  • Morning (8:00 AM): Woke up to the sound of…birds. And the faint memory of delicious pineapple from the breakfast buffet. Island-hopping. The absolute reason you come to Palawan. Got the boat booked, a private one, the little boat with the colorful outriggers.

  • Mid-morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Tour A – The Magical Tour. This is what they sell you on. This is what Instagram promises. And…it delivers, mostly. We went to Secret Lagoon (had to swim through a small, dark passage that felt like a weird baptism), Hidden Beach (absolutely ridiculous, like a hidden gem), and Shimizu Island (the most perfect, crisp-white sand I've ever seen). Found myself getting a little overwhelmed by all the beauty (it's a real thing, people).

  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Lunch on the Beach - a simple BBQ on one of the islands. The food was okay, but the setting…unbeatable. The tiny boat, the clear water, the sand that felt like powdered sugar…pure bliss. Took about a million photos, and I'll probably only post a few.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): More Island Hopping (and a Near-Disaster with Snorkels). Snorkeling! Another thing Palawan is famous for. Saw some beautiful coral reefs, more colorful fish than I could count (and a few I'm pretty sure I made up). Spent way too long trying to get a good underwater photo with my phone, and nearly swallowed half the ocean in the process.

  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Relax and Recharge. Back to the villa. The pool was calling my name. Spent the rest of the afternoon recovering from the day, writing a few postcards (a lost art, I know), and reading my book. Just…being.

  • Evening (7:00 PM onwards): Dinner in El Nido Town. Took a tricycle. Went to El Nido Town - a little bit of chaos, which is exactly what I needed after the serenity of the day. Good food, lots of people, the kind of atmosphere that makes you feel alive. Found a bar on the beach, and stayed up late, drinking cocktails and feeling…happy.

Day 3: Sunsets, Souvenirs, and the Unforeseen

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Sleep in! After those previous days, I needed it! Actually took my time with breakfast, and lounged in the villa.

  • Mid-morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Souvenir Shopping and Last-Minute Panic. Last day! Time to find some souvenirs for the folks back home. El Nido Town is a treasure trove of, well, tourist stuff. Found some cute trinkets, but mostly ended up feeling a bit overwhelmed by the crowds. The reality of leaving hit me.

  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Lunch with a View. Found a casual restaurant on a hilltop, overlooking the ocean. Simple food, but the view…again, unbeatable. Felt a lump in my throat as I realized how much I would miss this place.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Massages and the “Should I Stay?” Question. This is where the trip took a turn. Massages! Then, I started seriously considering extending my stay… I couldn’t believe how quickly the time had flown by. And that sunset? It was even more spectacular than the first. I seriously considered missing my flight.

  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Preparing for Departure (with a heavy heart). Packing. Ugh, the most depressing part of any vacation. Tried to cram all my new purchases into my suitcase. Wrote a few more postcards. Got a little teary-eyed just thinking about leaving.

  • Evening (7:00 PM onwards): Farewell Dinner and a Promise to Return. Went to dinner. This time was a fancy restaurant, the best food of the whole trip. I vowed to come back to Gabrielle's Garden Pool again.

Day 4: Departure (The Sad Goodbye)

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Final Breakfast and Departure. The goodbyes were hard.
  • Mid-morning (9:00 AM): Landed!
  • Afternoon: The goodbyes were hard.

Overall Thoughts:

Gabrielle's Garden Pool: It's not perfect. There are hiccups. There are moments where you're covered in sand or getting lost. But that's the beauty of it. It's raw. It's real. It's the kind of place that burrows its way into your heart and makes you promise to return (as I probably will). This itinerary is a little chaotic? Probably. But so is life, and sometimes the best experiences are

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Franca, Riolo Terme's Hidden Gem

Book Now

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan PhilippinesOkay, buckle up buttercup, because we're about to get real messy with some FAQs. Forget the polished, robotic answers. This is going to be a stream-of-consciousness, warts-and-all dive into… well, whatever the heck the prompt was, but we'll make it fun. Ready? Here we go:

Alright, alright, let's get this over with. You want to know about [The Subject]? Fine. It’s hard to pin down, though! I swear, it's like trying to catch smoke with a sieve. People throw around words like [mention a technical term or two related to the subject], and [mention another related concept], but honestly? It feels like the more you "learn" the less you *really* understand. It's a rabbit hole, a swirling vortex, a… *sigh*… a [The Subject]. Whatever.

Okay, starting. Pfft. Where do I *begin*? Honestly? I'd start by lowering your expectations. Way, way down. Seriously. I thought I was prepared, you know? Read all the blogs, the forums, the *everything*. Walked in like I was Indiana Jones about to find the Ark of the Covenant. Spoiler alert: it was more like stumbling into a pile of lukewarm leftovers. I thought... oh, I thought I was going to be a *natural* at this. Turns out I was more like that kid in kindergarten who can't figure out how to tie their shoes. So, yeah. Lower those expectations. Accept the messy. Embrace the confusion.

Pitfalls, oh, god, the pitfalls. Where do I even *begin*? Okay, first off: Overthinking. That's a big one. You'll want to dissect every single tiny detail, analyze every minuscule nuance, and generally drive yourself completely bonkers. Stop it. Just *stop*. Secondly: Comparing yourself to others. Ugh, don't even *think* about it. There are always going to be people who seem to be *amazing* at [The Subject], and you'll feel like a complete and utter failure. Don’t. They’re likely faking it (or, at least, showing you the curated version). And finally... **DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, READ THE COMMENTS SECTION!** It's a cesspool of negativity, know-it-alls, and people who are probably just as clueless as you are but pretending not to be. Trust me on this one; I learned that lesson the hard way. My therapist is *still* helping me with the trauma.

Worth it? Ugh. That's the million-dollar question, isn't it? Look, let's be brutally honest: sometimes, I want to throw my hands up, scream into a pillow, and swear off [The Subject] FOREVER. It's frustrating, it's confusing, and it'll make you question your sanity on a regular basis. But... *but*… there are these moments. These tiny, fleeting moments when everything clicks. When you see [mention a specific positive outcome or feeling related to the subject]. And in those moments? Yeah. Maybe. Maybe it *is* worth it. Maybe. But don’t expect the rainbows and unicorns every single day! The truth is: I'm still figuring that out.

Equipment. Here's the funny part. Or maybe it's just sad; I haven't decided yet. The equipment... Oh boy. Get ready to have your bank account weep. Everyone will tell you, "Oh, you *need* this, and you *need* that, and you *absolutely cannot live without*…". And yes, there's a bunch of stuff that *technically* helps. But? You don't necessarily need to max out your credit card just to *start*. Find the bare minimum, the stuff you can't avoid. Look for second-hand options. Borrow. Beg. Then, when you're ready to invest *more*, THEN go big. Do not make my mistake. Seriously, I made a massive purchase *before* I really understood what I was doing, and now I'm stuck. Don't be me. Research. Ask around. Breathe. And for Pete's sake, if someone tries to sell you the "latest and greatest" gadget right off the bat, run for the hills.

Screw up? Honey, it's practically guaranteed. You won't just screw up; you'll screw up spectacularly. You'll make mistakes that are so epic, so spectacularly bad, that they'll become legendary. I once… *shudders*… I once [insert a hilarious, embarrassing, self-deprecating anecdote about a mistake you made related to the subject]. Just a complete and utter disaster. But you know what? It's okay. It's *more* than okay. It's how you learn! It’s a rite of passage. So screw up. Screw up proudly. Screw up gloriously. Just… maybe don't record it and post it online, unless you're feeling particularly brave (or masochistic). Because trust me, it happens to *everyone*. I have seen things. I have *done* things. And I've learned from every single one of them. (Mostly.)

Online resources. Oh, the internet. The vast, swirling abyss of information. 90% garbage, 10%Stay While You Wander

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Gabrielles Garden Pool Palawan Philippines

Post a Comment for "Gabriella's Garden Pool: Palawan's Paradise Awaits!"