Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: You Won't Believe What's Inside!

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: You Won't Believe What's Inside!

Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: Seriously, This Place is… Something. (A Messy, Honest Review)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to unleash a review of the Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat that's less polished brochure and more… well, me. Think unfiltered opinions, the good, the bad, and the wonderfully weird. And yes, it’s "unbelievable" for a reason. Get ready to dive deep – because man, this place has layers.

First Impressions (and a Near-Meltdown at the Airport Transfer): Let's be real, getting there is always a thing. I'd just survived a flight that involved a toddler symphony and a persistent cough, and the last thing I needed was a chaotic airport transfer. Thankfully, the Paloma Orenda's airport transfer was on the ball (though my stress levels were already peaking). Good job guys, you saved me after that airport madness - and for free!

Accessibility: Rolling with the Punches… Mostly

Right off the bat: Wheelchair accessible? Yep, they've got it. And that's a huge win. Facilities for disabled guests are also a plus. Elevators are plentiful (thank heavens!), and the ramps I encountered were thankfully gentle. Handicapped rooms were well designed – and well, necessary. This is a win. BUT, and there's always a but, I did notice a few tight corners and potential navigation challenges in some areas. It's good, but maybe scope out your route beforehand.

Inside the Fortress (aka My Room): A Sanctuary (Mostly)

The room? Surprisingly good. Air conditioning that actually worked (a lifesaver!), a ridiculously comfy bed, and blackout curtains that obliterated the Mediterranean sun. Pure bliss. They even had a laptop workspace, which was fantastic, especially after that long flight. However, the bathroom phone felt a little…dated. And let's just say my connection with the Internet access – LAN was a battle I ultimately lost. Luckily, the Wi-Fi [free] in the room was a lifesaver (although it did occasionally hiccup).

And hey, the additional toilet was a godsend when you're traveling with a friend who drinks way too much iced coffee. In-room safe box and some other Safety/security feature also give much relief.

Things to Do (and Avoiding the Dreaded "Resort Boredom"):

Okay, this is where the Paloma Orenda truly shines. Forget "resort boredom!" You get things to do! Forget the spa, let me talk about it!

  • Swimming Pool [outdoor] and Pool with view: Amazing! The pool area is phenomenal. And, after those long flights, there is nothing like a relaxing swim.
  • Spa/sauna, Steamroom: These are super relaxing, if you know what I mean. After you have used the Foot bath, go right to the Body scrub and Body wrap! Also, Massage is a must!
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Okay, I tried the fitness center. Mostly I ended up watching other people work out (I’m more of a "nap by the pool" kind of girl). But it looked well-equipped.
  • Sauna and Spa: Ahh, the sauna. The steam room. The glorious, sweaty relaxation. This is where I spent a good chunk of my time. It was pure, unadulterated bliss. And, I think I got the best Body scrub ever.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Adventure (or, My Waistline's Worst Nightmare):

They have Restaurants – multiple ones! Restaurants! Poolside bar! Snack bar! My diet went straight out the window, and I have absolutely no regrets. The Breakfast [buffet] was a feast! The Asian cuisine in restaurant was surprisingly good (even though I'm not a massive fan). The Vegetarian restaurant was a surprisingly great hit.

Oh the food! Oh the desserts! Oh the Coffee/tea in restaurant! The Desserts in restaurant were calling my name late at night. You guys, the food was good. And I didn’t even get a chance to see the Happy hour which is awful!

And the most unbelievable? The "Room service [24-hour]"! I woke up one day with hunger and had the most amazing meal at 3 am!

I did enjoy some Salad in restaurant and Soup in restaurant. I did not see a lot of the Bottle of water but some did appeared in my room.

Cleanliness and Safety: COVID-Era Concerns (and Mostly Reassurance)

Hygiene certification, Anti-viral cleaning products, and Daily disinfection in common areas – check, check, and check. They were clearly taking things seriously. Hand sanitizer stations were everywhere (a welcome sight!), and staff were masked up. I appreciated the Individual-wrapped food options over the buffet. They have Cashless payment service, so I felt safe!

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (Mostly)

Daily housekeeping was efficient and friendly. Laundry service was a lifesaver. The luggage storage was great while I was waiting for my room. The Concierge was super helpful. However, the convenience store stocked some really random stuff and the selections were not very good.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly Fun (My Inner Child Got Excited)

Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal, it's all there. I didn't travel with kids, but I could see how well-suited this place is for families.

Getting Around

Car park [free of charge], Taxi service. Driving in this area is easy, and taking a taxi is a great option too.

Final Verdict: Should You Go?

Yes. Absolutely, positively, go. Despite my minor gripes, the Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat is a fantastic experience. The variety of amenities, the excellent food, and the overall atmosphere make it a winning choice, even with my usual travel chaos.

Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: Your Escape Awaits!

Book now and receive:

  • Free Airport Transfer & Free Parking
  • Complimentary breakfast to experience the best food in the world!
  • Exclusive access to our world-class spa facilities.
  • Unbeatable prices!
  • Get ready for an unforgettable getaway!
  • Don't miss out! Book your Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat experience today!
Ishibekoji Muan: Kyoto's Hidden Gem You NEED to See!

Book Now

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn't your sanitized travel brochure. This is Paloma Orenda, Manavgat, Turkey: The Raw and Unfiltered Version (Prepare to be Judged). I'm fresh off this trip, still sandy, slightly sunburnt, and definitely over-caffeinated. Here we go…

Day 1: Arrival – The Great Turkish Disorientation

  • Moment of Arrival: Antalya Airport. Sweet Jesus, the sheer volume of humanity. I feel like a minnow in a very crowded fish tank. Finding the transfer wasn't the issue (they were holding a sign with my name, how fancy!), it was the 2-hour wait for everyone else to disembark. Did they smuggle a whole village?

  • The Transfer: That drive… let's just say my inner monologue was a thrilling combination of "Ooh, pretty!" and "Dear God, is this guy seriously texting while driving?!" The coastal scenery is breathtaking, yes, but the road rules seem… optional. A true baptism by fire into Turkish driving culture.

  • Paloma Orenda – First Impressions: The hotel itself is gorgeous. Lush greenery, the turquoise sea shimmering… Very 'glamorous Instagram photo' vibes. But the check-in? That was a struggle. My Turkish vocabulary consists of "Merhaba" (hello) and "Teşekkür ederim" (thank you). Somehow, despite this, I managed to get a room on the wrong side of the hotel (overlooking the parking lot – epic fail). I was not happy. Deep breaths. Remember the ocean, Sarah. Remember the ocean.

  • Afternoon: The mandatory "explore the hotel" phase. I stalked the buffet (more on that later). Discovered the pool situation (crowded, but beautiful). And, this is important, located the bar that serves something called "Raki." Now, that's a mission.

  • Evening: Dinner. The buffet – a truly fascinating beast. Picture yourself elbow-to-elbow with seasoned buffet veterans. The food is… varied. Some things are incredible, others… less so. I had a questionable mushroom dish, which, let's just say, made a reappearance later. The highlight? The baklava, oh sweet, sticky, utterly delicious baklava. I may have eaten approximately 8 pieces.

  • Night: Fell asleep listening to the waves. Glorious. Except for the faint rumble of the air conditioning unit that sounded like a dying robot. Sleep, interrupted.

Day 2: Beach Bliss (Mostly) and a Questionable Adventure

  • Morning: Beach time! Ah, the Mediterranean sun! It's so warm, yet somehow dry, and the water is a stunning shade of turquoise. I found my happy place, planted myself on a sun lounger, and proceeded to do absolutely nothing. Bliss. Until… a rather persistent salesperson tried to get me on a jet ski. I politely declined (repeatedly). The 'art of not being rude yet firm' on holiday is paramount.
  • I've had a little too much sun, started getting a light sunburn, and spent the afternoon indoors getting refreshed.
  • Afternoon: Excursion to the Manavgat Waterfall: Well, I’d booked a tour to the falls. It was promised as a beautiful view, full of natural beauty, an escape from the resort. Reality? Tourist Central. It's lovely, don't get me wrong, but elbowing your way through crowds to get a decent view is exhausting. The stalls selling trinkets are everywhere, and the whole vibe is overwhelming. The waterfall itself is pretty, but I didn’t manage to get a proper mental picture due to the large crowd.
  • Evening: The buffet – round two. Avoided the mushroom dish like the plague. This time, I made a beeline for the grilled meats and the pide (Turkish pizza). I'm starting to strategize my food choices with the precision of a military tactician. More baklava, obviously.
  • Night: Attempted to sample the Raki. It tastes like aniseed (liquorice if you're northern European like me) and possibly lighter fluid. I managed one small glass. I think I may have seen the inside of my stomach for a brief moment. Didn't try a second one. Early night, given the state of my insides.

Day 3: A Deluge of Water, and a Deep Dive into the Unexpected

  • Morning: The rain started. Like, serious rain. The kind that makes you feel like you are living inside a washing machine. The beach? Forget about it. Staying inside, it's the safest bet.
  • I tried to spend some time at the spa but the water was too hot.
  • Afternoon: Water sports! Well, more like, attempted water sports. I tried parasailing. The view was incredible! The feeling of soaring through the air was amazing! The landing… less so. Let's just say I needed a minute. And perhaps an extra pair of underpants.
  • Evening: Instead of the buffet (which I just wasn't feeling today) I got room service and started listening to the local music.
  • Night: I got my first real glimpse into Turkish culture. I watched some TV. Turns out everything is dubbed.

Day 4: The Market Fiasco and the Baklava Obsession

  • Morning: Decided to brave the local market. This was a BAD idea. The smells! The chaos! The bartering! A sensory overload. I got hopelessly lost (twice). Ended up with a scarf I didn't need and a vague sense of being slightly ripped-off. But, on the plus side, I did find a stall selling the most amazing pistachio baklava. I bought a kilo. No regrets.
  • Afternoon: Recovering from the market trauma by the pool. The sun peeked through the clouds, and I felt a renewed sense of optimism. Maybe Turkey isn't so bad after all.
  • Evening: The buffet! This time I came prepared. I'd researched the best dishes. The grilled fish was perfection. And… more baklava, obviously. I'm pretty sure I'm developing a serious addiction.
  • Night: Wandering through the hotel grounds. The moon was full, the air balmy. Found a quiet spot overlooking the illuminated pool. Even the dying robot air conditioner seemed to be taking a break. For a moment, everything felt perfect.

Day 5: Goodbyes, and Reflections (Mostly Baklava-Fueled)

  • Departure: The last day. I'm sad to leave, a little sunburnt, a lot more relaxed, and about 10 pounds heavier from all the baklava. The airport? Still chaos. The flight? Delayed. But, hey, that's life, and that's travel.
  • Reflections: Turkey is a rollercoaster. There's the beauty, the chaos, the food, the culture, the people, the questionable driving, and the overwhelming need to constantly haggle. It’s an adventure. It’s messy. It's imperfect. And, despite my initial grumbles, I loved it. Would I go back? Absolutely. But next time, I’m bringing a suitcase just for baklava.
Escape to Paradise: RBS Hotel & Lawn, Ayodhya – Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: Ask Me Anything (Seriously, I Was There!)

Okay, spill! Is this place *really* as "unbelievable" as they say? My BS meter is twitching...

Alright, look, I've got a confession. My expectations going in were, shall we say, *tempered*. Mostly because, well, "unbelievable" gets thrown around like confetti at a wedding. But... yeah, it's close. Okay, maybe not *actually* unbelievable in a "time travel is real" kind of way. But the sheer… *scale* of it? The food? The sheer volume of *sun* I absorbed? Yeah, it's pretty darn close to bonkers. I'm talking a solid 8.5/10 on the "Did I actually dream this?" scale. I remember sitting by the pool, chugging something suspiciously blue, and thinking, "Is this real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide… blah blah blah." Spoiler alert: It was real. And I loved it. (Mostly.)

What was the *food* like? Because let's be honest, all-inclusive food can be… a gamble.

Oh, the food. Where do I even *begin*? Look, I'm a foodie. I judge a vacation by its bread. And the bread at Paloma Orenda? Glorious. Seriously, I gained a bread-baby. (Worth it.) They have this Turkish flatbread, freshly baked, that just… *sings*. The main buffet? Overwhelming. So. Much. Choice. I’m talking a small army of chefs churning out everything from grilled meats to sushi (which, surprisingly, was decent!). The downside? Decision fatigue. You’re wandering around like a confused zombie, desperately trying to decide between the lamb tagine and the pasta station. And then you take both. Because, you know, *options*. I ate so much baklava I’m pretty sure I’m 50% sugar. Good times, good times… and a slightly tighter waistband.

The rooms - good, bad, ugly? (Be honest!)

Okay, the rooms. Here's the deal. They're… fine. They’re clean. They're functional. They have a balcony, which is crucial for late-night wine consumption while staring at the stars (highly recommend). Are they the height of opulent luxury? No, darling. This ain’t the Ritz. But they're comfortable. The air conditioning works (a lifesaver in the Turkish heat!). My only minor gripe? The shower pressure could be… *stronger*. It felt a little like being gently misted. But hey, a clean room with a working AC is a win in my book. And the view from my balcony? Stunning. Partially of the pool, mostly of other balconies. But still. Stunning.

What about the *pool* scene? Is it a packed sardine can or can you actually relax?

Alright, the pool situation… this is where things get… complicated. There's a *lot* of pool. Several, in fact. A massive main pool, various smaller pools, a kiddie pool (cute kids, by the way), and… well, you get the idea. And yes, it *can* get a little… crowded. Especially during peak hours. Think towel-based land grabs at sunrise. I’m not kidding! People are out there staking their claim on prime real estate before the sun's even considered rising. It’s a sport. But! I’m a chill person and I found my own little slice of poolside heaven, tucked away near the quieter bar. Plus, I may or may not have befriended a very charming pool attendant who kept my glass of something delightfully fruity *constantly* full. So, yeah, the pool scene: a mixed bag. But definitely manageable with a little strategic planning (and a good book). Pro-tip: Get a spot early. Or just embrace the chaos. Either way works, honestly.

Did you do any of the activities? The water sports, the shows, the… everything?

Okay, here’s the truth. I *meant* to do all the activities. I *really* did! I envisioned myself jet-skiing like a pro, conquering the aqua aerobics (or at least trying), and becoming a karaoke superstar. The reality? I spent most of my time horizontal, alternating between the pool and my sun lounger. The jet skis looked terrifying. The aqua aerobics class seemed… intense. The karaoke? Yeah, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to unleash my rendition of ABBA on the world. I did, however, accidentally stumble into a belly dancing class. Let’s just say my hips are not built for such graceful movements. It was… a spectacle. For everyone but me. But hey! You can't fault my enthusiasm, right? If anyone has any photos of that moment… please delete them.

What about the service? Were the staff helpful? (Pesky question, I know, but…)

Ah, the staff. The unsung heroes of any all-inclusive, wouldn't you say? And I must say, generally speaking, they were fantastic. Always smiling, always helpful. From the waitstaff, who were ridiculously efficient (especially when it came to refilling my blue drinks!) to the housekeeping staff who kept my room sparkling (despite my best efforts to mess it up), everyone was lovely. There were a few language barriers, of course, but everyone went out of their way to be accommodating. I particularly loved the gentleman at the bar who somehow remembered my drink order after the first time. Pure magic! He deserved a medal - or at least a very hefty tip, which he got. There were a few… shall we say… *snooty* guests, but that’s not the staffs problem, it was these guests problems, and ultimately a reflection on them, not the staff. So, yeah, excellent service overall. Good people, good vibes.

Any downsides? Anything that made you think, "Meh, could be better"?

Oh, always, darling. Nothing is perfect, not even a week of sunshine and all-you-can-eat food. I'd say, the biggest downside for me was the noise. Because it's a big place, with a lot of people, there's a constant hum of activity. Loud music, kids running amok, the aforementioned towel drama at the pool… it can get a little overwhelming at times. If you are a person who craves silence, bring earplugs. Also, and this is a minor thing, the Wi-Fi was… spotty. Which, you know, for a millennial who lives online, is practically a personal affront. But hey, it forced me to disconnect, didn’t it? (Mostly. I still managed to sneak in some Instagram stalking ofStay Mapped

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Paloma Orenda Manavgat Turkey

Post a Comment for "Unbelievable Paloma Orenda Manavgat: You Won't Believe What's Inside!"